Internet World


Image Courtesy : www.computerclipart.com
Internet World: The baby steps!

School tried to teach me the ABC of computer, internet and other aspects of it. And I was never interested in big heavy words like DOS, Commands, Word, Office, Paint blah blah. Common yaar! They are stagnant things. Just like dictionaries. Those concepts were never interesting, just a pain to even look at them. Look at the Internet always buzzing, happening. There was Lot of stuffs for everyone.

But use of Internet was banned for us in the school. And many of us used to get caught by the teacher for accessing it. And then the stern look of the teacher, as there exist no such word called CURIOSITY. We used mellow down like a helpless lamb. So this was how the Internet world remained an area of curiosity for me.

Then I got a simple Nokia mobile phone with facility of GPRS. Now what was this GPRS I didn’t know at first, then I opened the manual and there I found that it was something related to the Internet accessibility on mobile? How it would look, feel to access internet on mobile? And is it true or just hearsay? Then unknowingly I pressed the internet button on my phone and there, I was for the first time with a small page, opened on my cell. It was slow, very slow, but the page was there. Then the next page I opened was FACEBOOK. And yes! It opened though with very small fonts, thumbnail pictures/images. So, I learnt that internet is a very alive world and surprisingly it has come to our mobiles too. From mobile to pc internet was accessed. Now a day the internet is fast both on computers and on mobiles too. Given the advance technology, we are always on ONLINE mode round the clock. Don’t we?

-       - Harish Benjwal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delhi Gate

Aamir Khan

Band Baja aur Baraat!